Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Big News!

The other day I said that I was going to set specific goals for the new year and that I would share them with you. Well, I did sit down and determine what I wanted to achieve in 2010 as well as the necessary steps I would need to take to do that...but then I realized that I was too tired this week to start putting my plan into action. Then I realized the reason behind my sudden bout of extreme fatigue: I'm pregnant!

I am extremely excited! And a bit nervous. But very happy! I love my children, and know that I am blessed to be able to give birth to and get to share my life with another little munchkin.

But, I am definitely going to have to re-evaluate my plans for this coming year - just to make sure that they are still realistic in light of this pregnancy. Once I do this, I will then share them with you. :)

Hope you are all having a productive week! See you soon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your blog title just took on an extra meaning. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Kim! :)