Saturday, September 19, 2009

No Time to Write

Life has thrown some unexpected twists in my path recently. Some small and some far too big (and scary) for my liking.

The biggest thing is that my mom has been in and out of the hospital for the last ten days. When we initially took her in, she was on the verge of having a heart attack. Fortunately, we got her there in time, and a heart attack was avoided. Nonetheless, this has been a scary and difficult experience (especially after having lost my dad just five years ago). I am not ready to lose another parent.

I am exhausted beyond belief, so I'm going to make this brief and call it a night. Obviously, with my mom's present state of health, my writing has been put on the back burner. But as soon I get back into the swing of things, I'll be in touch....probably in a few days. I just wanted to check in with everybody and let you know what I have been up to. See you soon!

No comments: