Thursday, December 10, 2009

Learn How To Write (And Sell!) Essays

I've been extremely busy (when am I not?), but wanted to make sure that I posted this information for you...

Linda Formichelli and Diana Burrell (aka "The Renegade Writers") recently began hosting a series of free teleclasses. So far, I have been able to "attend" both of them, and have really learned a lot from them. (I'm not positive, but I think you can find links to recordings of the teleclasses on their blog.) In addition to learning a great deal from the teleclasses, I have also found them to be very inspiring and enjoyable.

(By the way, if you have not already checked out their blog - The Renegade Writer Blog - I highly recommend that you do so. There is a wealth of information available in their archives, and the blog is constantly updated with new and helpful information.)

The next teleclass they are offering is "Amy Paturel's Teleclass Secrets to Essays That Sell." The class will be held on the evening of December 15th. Check out the Renegade Writer Blog for all the details. Hopefully, I'll "see" you there! :)

No comments: